Here are the top insurance coverage you will get for commercial vehicle insurance:
- Liability for bodily injury to others – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident and in most cases provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability – provides you with protection if your vehicle accidentally damages another person’s property and in most cases provides you with a legal defense.
- Combined single limit (CSL) – provides a single limit to cover both bodily injury and property damage liability in one single limit.
- Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your vehicle incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object.
Disclaimer: This is for information purposes only. For specific information pertaining to your actual coverage please refer to your policy coverage forms.